Quite the unfortunate week for Randy Bott, famed and beloved religion professor at BYU. His statements to the Washington Post spark controversy about racism.
Are Mormons actually wary of publicly supporting Mitt Romney? The answer may surprise you.
The Jews/Hindus/Everyone temple baptism drama continues, but at least some bloggers are fighting back against unrealistic demands by the “affected” communities.
Martin Luther will insult you! Great site.
Why dey do dat? Our new segment.
Also, some temple news, lying to bishops, waiting out the RLDS church, and another LDS Tech conference.
- Original Post article
- Planned protests
- Joanna Brooks responds
- Church Newsroom response
- Mormons wary of publicly supporting Mitt
- Temple Baptism recap
- Terrific explanation of baptisms
- Otterson on importance of temple baptisms
- Mark Paredes – enough is enough
- Martin Luther insults
- Register for the LDS Tech conference
- Manaus open house