Episode #109 – Slate or Blade or Wesley aka Teancum Got Greedy
He Just Got Too Happy With That Javelin
So much zany fun this week!
The controversial City Creek mall is slated to open in a few weeks, not without some drama.
A hardcore action Book of Mormon movie! The next Titanic!
An LDS “priest in training” gets in some hot water by showing a wee too much skin.
Jesse Stay, the Church’s lead tech guy, has an article on Techcrunch, which is a pretty big deal.
Hungary’s fascist government officially recognizes the Church.
Does Mitt’s Mormonism fuel his perceived inauthenticity?
Slate’s Political Gabfest jumps into the baptism mess, Southern Virginia University gets a new president, the Church sues over some singed land, and contraception is working just fine.
Times and Seasons also gave TWiM some love!
- “Mormon Mall” set to open
- Book of Mormon action!
- Hungary recognizes the Church
- Tune in to Babestation 2
- Jesse Stay on Techcrunch
- SVU’s new president
- Does Mormonism fuel Mitt’s authenticity gap?
- Romney loves contraception
- Church sues over some burns
- Another Joanna Brooks profile
- What Mormons can teach the IRS
- Times and Seasons lists us on Bottgate!
- Slate jumps on baptisms
You Might Also Dig These Posts
- Episode #65 – The White Has Got to Go A slew of stuff this week!
Conservative LDS folk find themselves at odds with the Church over Utah's HB 116. Welcome to the other side, folks. Liberal LDS people are amused... and adorable Salvadorian branch presidents are deported.
Propaganda art is pulled from the BYU Bookstore by the art...
- Episode #74 – Mormons: 3.5, Asians: 0 Happy Independence Day, Venezuela and Algeria! Happy belated Canada Day to our Canadian friends!
Al desperately wants to help midgets having car trouble.
We hope you all had a wonderful Fourth of July!
Robin Williams makes a joke at the expense of the Church, and the press gives it way m...
- Episode #91 – Nocturnal Adventures With Women Happy belated Halloween to everyone. Let's talk about two things: 1) Why cross dressing is allegedly banned at church Halloween parties; 2) Why Halloween is apparently some sort of free pass to skank it up (and we don't mean the ska dance).
It was hard to miss the New York Times' really odd ar...
- Episode #184 – Julie de Azevedo Is Pure Evil Julie de Azevedo writes the worst song ever. The name "Messiah" is outlawed. LL Cool J quotes President Hinckley. And feminist girls camp!
- Episode #147 – Fact: Lamanite Thanksgiving Was Real Yeah Samake continues his fight for Mali, the Deseret News argues that the NBA is copying MoTab, and we discuss McKay Coppins' pen name!
- Episode #48 – Build Your Legos to God Rick Buck, The Mormon Bachelor, joins us in studio as part of our panel. The fun! The whimsy! We talk MoBach and Rick graces us with his inspired thoughts and opinions.
Illegal immigration. A terrific Los Angeles Times article highlights the divide on the issue within the Church, using two...