Happy pre-General Conference week! We’ll hit you with some General Conference predictions.
The greatest question of the week: Does Al come off as too edgy or potentially less-active? Is it time for an intervention as seen in the 2010 episode “Intervention”? Is Al Doan a racist?
Political roundup: McKay Coppins writes a good/great article about the David Twede excommunication “scandal;” the DC 3rd Ward welcomes the idea of Brother Mitt Romney joining its ranks; are Mormons fasting for Mitt Romney?Are LDS women second-class citizens?
Also, Russian saints do not care about Mitt Romney. Shocker.
We hit the news on various temple developments!
We also get new Pass-Along cards. Interesting! Colorful! QR codes!
The Salt Lake Tribune talks about the best of Mormon Cinema. Oxymorons be darned.
Other news: President Monson in Germany, the Mormon Bachelor fails miserably, a new Mormon Studies journal, and a newly-called bishop and full-time border patrol agent is killed. :/
- Russia’s Mormons don’t care about Mitt Romney
- The Daily Beast’s view on Mormon women
- DC Third Ward welcomes Mitt Romney
- Fasting for Romney
- We do not excommunicate Romney critics
- New pass-along cards
- The best of Mormon Cinema
- New Mormon Studies journal – Interpreter
- Monson goes to Germany
- Border Patrol agent shot and killed
- “Ceremonial” groundbreaking for Indianapolis Temple
- Buenos Aires Temple rededicated
- Calgary Temple open house starts