Episode #147 – Fact: Lamanite Thanksgiving Was Real
Podcast: Play in new window
Let the record show – Al has publicly promised Geoff a Spotify Premium subscription.
MoTab has crossed the line. They claim the NBA is copying them.
Yeah Samake keeps his quest alive. This time, it’s to bring democracy back to Mali.
Does McKay Coppins write under the pen name Trent Toone? Sources say he does. And we are the source.
A would-be Slovenian boy wins the National Chess Championship.
And… it’s a slow week: Mitt’s Utah supporters are upset by his treatment from the GOP; language training for missionaries, the history of BYU film, and is a fugitive abusing Mormon hospitality?
- Yeah Samake!
- The NBA just LOVES MoTab! So much! They need them!
- Slovenian chess
- Brother Romney
- The Church’s holiday ads goes for the Christian jugular
- Fugitive Jason Brown is hiding among Mormons!
- Language training for missionaries
- History of BYU film
He’s Gone Color!
You Might Also Dig These Posts
- Episode #146 – In Praise of Women’s Soccer
Happy Thanksgiving, American listeners!
Male dress at Church - are white shirts required? Men, what do you think? Women, what do you expect from men?
Bryce Harper's girlfriend plays BYU soccer. Is Bryce Harper a TBM? Inquiring minds MUST know! This pertains to our salvation!
- Episode #150 – There’s A Party in Joanna Brooks’ Pants It's our 150th show! Crazy! Thanks for nearly three great years! What did you think of Wear Pants to Church day? Was it useful? Was it justified? Was it stupid? Did you wear pants to church?
- Episode #132 – I Am the Last Dragon
Someone mentioned that they miss our snarky write-ups for each show. So here goes!
Geoff's is an internet meme, and his fame carries over to visitors to his Sunday school class.
Al turns 30. He bobsleds. He changes worlds.
Mitt Romney chooses Paul Ryan. Mitt Romney also has a silly soc...
- Episode #135 – Provo Coke Dealers
Mitt Romney is now the Republican Presidential nominee. At the Tampa convention, innocent old people touted Mitt's spiritual awesomeness. Awesome for the Church or using Church callings for political gain?
On a similar note, Romney's ward in New Hampshire, near Lake Winnipesaukee, spent a ...
- Episode #148 – Charlie Wilson’s Missionaries How can prospective missionaries better prepare for their missions? Al and Geoff recount their time as missionaries and offer tips. Also - recapping the First Presidency Christmas Devotional; and the 3,000th stake!
- Episode #143 – Mormons, Romney, Elections, Yoda, and Cults
Holy show! There is a lot of Mormon news out there this week, from (what will hope will be the last for some time) Mitt Romney news, election talk, new stakes, more missionaries, lamenting our loss of "cult" status, and a funny allusion to President Kimball.
Who do Utahans feel best represen...