Mitt Romney is killing it in Times and Seasons’ Mormon of the Year contest. It’s Mittmania all over again!
The MTC suffers a flu epidemic, killing nearly all on board.
We discuss the pros and cons of the current format for Gospel Doctrine – thematic lessons vs. more historical ones. Which is better? We let you decide.
Congress gets an openly bisexual and formerly LDS woman. What does this mean for your weekend?
A singles ward bishop bilks his congregation out of money. It’s a sad world when we can’t just trust someone for being LDS, let alone our bishop.
Stupid trends in Mormon marketing. There seems to be a product for just about everything, and we buy them solely because we are dumb Mormons.
Also – The National Cathedral is to allow gay marriages; Elder Andersen speaks to the youth; Sunstone actually has a non-jackweed conference; MoTab dedicates its performance to the Newtown victims.
And Lehi changes the name of “Morning Glory Road.” Pity.
- Mormon of the Year updates
- Morning Glory Road
- Sunstone’s Christ conference
- Millions dead at the MTC
- Unwise to study the Doctrine and Covenants “thematically”
- Elder Neil L. Andersen learns lessons from butterflies
- Openly bisexual congresswoman
- Gay marriages in the National Cathedral
- Don’t trust your bishop
- More missionaries means big business for Utah
- MoTab for Newtown