Yeah, so Geoff got married. More on that later.
Here’s the throwdown for this week’s show:
- Elaine S. Dalton argues that women don’t need to “lobby for rights”
- What the heck is Manti Te’o’s problem? And should his bishop be speaking out?
- Church to downsize departments
- The 100 Greatest LDS Songs of ALL TIME. We’re hoping for some Saturday’s Warrior.
- Wikipedia attacks Martin Harris
- MoTab is the #1 selling classical artist of 2012
- Jabari Parker finds Mormons at Duke
- Smart Mormons. They exist.
- Church to donate $200,000 for detoxification center
- First set of youngin’ missionaries arrives at MTC
- Arizona woman reunited with stolen Book of Mormon
- Book of Mormon to become part of new humanist “Bible”
- LDS Film Festival is happening