Episode #159 – Live from Zarahemla
If you missed this week’s live broadcast on YouTube, check out the video after the break. But don’t let that keep you from downloading! Let us know if you want more live shows in the future.
Lots of assorted news this week. No one, singular, big story. So check them all out:
- Tabernacle choir contest winner gets to conduct a song
- Mormons make it on The Amazing Race. What are we? Chopped fry sauce?
- Awkward and generic advice for mid-singles
- Brett Favre lends a Bobcat to Mormons. Mormons claim Brett Favre is working directly with them to help out with stuff. Brett Favre has been baptized.
- Missionary sent home on rape charges. Eek.
- Orrin Hatch publishes new book on Mormonism. He will not seek reelection
- A Mormon guide to love
- What’s it like for non-LDS professors at BYU? Do they keep the Honor Code? DO YOU?
- Beyond the Mormon Moment conference in SoCal
- How ta speek like a Mormun