We welcome to the show Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio, now Pope Francis I. He answers our questions and takes your calls. And really, when will President Monson stand atop the Conference Center and address us all?
Al sets off to San Diego. Geoff returns from communist Denmark. Lots of fun things in the news. It’s an episode not to miss!
- President Uchtdorf says that Obama’s immigration plan reflects LDS values
- BYU is the fourth most-stressful school in the country
- Gay sex is everywhere at BYU. Just check Craigslist
- Gift-wrapped skulls start showing up at Mormon meetinghouses
- Can a Mormon be ordained a lay minister for the sake of weddings?
- A young(er) woman is called to the Relief Society Board
- The Pope’s job shows up on LinkedIn
- Clayton Christensen tells us how to select a Pope, or any church leader