Episode #167 – Cesar? Seize Her!
So much to catch up on because of General Conference last week. In a week where Al goes to the movies with Mitt Romney, there is surely much to discuss. We hope you’ll join us!
- Provo gets Google Fiber. Ward clerks everywhere rejoice.
- Email rules loosened for missionaries
- AMAZING For the Strength of Youth pamphlet from 1965
- Why are so many Mormons interviewed in the wake of the Boston bombing when they have nothing to do with it?
- FCC ponders lifting ban on nudity and profanity
- First counselor in an Orem ward gets run up on sex abuse charges
- Murder-suicide in Columbus Temple parking lot
- A history of Mormons and the right to bear arms
- Is the Church formally backing off of opposing gay rights?
- New FamilySearch
- Plans for meetinghouse in Boston scrapped
- Mormon prom happens once again in Orange County
- Missing Provo girl found in Pleasant Grove. The PG!