Episode #168 – Build Your Legos to God 2
No dominant story this week. Just lots of golden nuggets. Enjoy!
But to give you a teaser, we say such things as:
- “I touched so many old things!”
- “He was staring down 29 inches of razor.”
- “Maybe he still loves Jesus, but he has long hair still.”
- “Geoff, I’ve listened to your music and all of it is synthesizer drama….What will you play for these poor children?”
- “I’m plucking. I’m PLUCKING!”
- “Get off this woman!”
- Boy Scouts to allow gay members, but not gay leaders
- Samurai Bishop! This guy loves his 15 seconds
- All Mormons on “The Voice” advance
- Family builds temples out of Legos. Al hates it.
- Construction of Provo City Center Temple fascinates everyone!
- Utah donates $12M to presidential campaigns – $800K for Huntsman! Woot!
- Do “everyday Mormons” in Utah matter?
- The Church is testing using FrontRunner and TRAX to transport missionaries
- Community of Christ to allow gay marriage
- Seminary enrollment reaches all-time high
- A new Seventy was once an Oiler