Do you love This Week in Mormons? Now is the time to share it with others.
Lots of stuff happening at BYU, namely a restructuring of the campus parking and roads, as well as proposed extensions of the MTC. What will HAPPEN?
Do you watch Rated R movies? What policies should we follow as Latter-day Saints when it comes to the media we consume?
The Church appears ready to accept Boy Scouts of America’s suggested changes to their admission policy. It’s a tacit an endorsement, but an endorsement nonetheless.
Why can we openly rally against the Church’s liberal immigration reform stance, but it is verboten to speak out in favor of gay marriage? Are there disconcerting parallels here?
In other news – soul kissing: do you do it? Mitt Romney speaks at SVU graduation, H David appointed to Utah’s commission on poverty, “Hannibal” is pulled from KSL, and copper wiring has been stolen from LDS meetinghouses?
Also, every single Mormon who was on “The Voice” has been booted. Just like that.
- Campus unification at BYU
- MTC expansion proposals
- Church endorses Boy Scouts gayness
- Mitt Romney speaks at Southern Virginia
- Burton goes welfare
- Immigration and marriage equality
- Mormon member of parliament in Scotland passes away
- Tabernacle Choir with a new album this summer
- Missionary swims to save a life. What’s next, leaving mission boundaries to stop a mugging?
- KSL pulls “Hannibal” from its lineup
- Copper wiring stolen from meetinghouses