Episode #170 – Chewed Gum, Forgotten Virtue
We hardly even know where to start this week. Lots of big topics in the news, from discussions on virtue, chastity, and sexual assault in the context of the Young Women’s program to the infantilization of Mormon Young Single Adults to the Church prohibiting self-canning at canneries. It’s a big one!
- It’s time to change the way we discuss virtue
- Bryce Harper is a TBM. We guess. Because it totally matters.
- Moroni returns to Ogden
- Jodi Arias is a naughty, guilty Mormon murderer
- A Nissan Pathfinder rolls into the Joseph Smith birthplace chapel in Vermont
- Molotov cocktail damages Ogden meetinghouse. For Serbia!
- Are Mormon YSAs suffering from stunted maturation?
- Peggy Fletcher Stack wants to name names. What is their NAME?!
- The Church eases off on self-canning
- Woman sees “The Book of Mormon.” Woman trolls missionaries. Woman gets baptized.
- Location and preliminary designs of Tucson Temple
- Church sells Provo River to developers. FernGully 2!
- Go visit Mormon Media Reviews
- Visit No Poor Among Them, An LDS group dedicated to humanitarian work