Join us! Just under 50 minutes of wonderment and merriment. You won’t want to miss it.
Geoff survives inclement weather; Al terrifies Primary children; The boys ride massive roller coaster; And West Virginia continues its exercise in futility.
Also, the following:
- MTC devotionals move to Marriott Center
- An atheist visits a Mormon church. Great read.
- Utah is, like, so charitable
- 35th anniversary of the priesthood to all
- My wife married the wrong man
- Roosevelt is a town full of fools
- High school grads plug missions. Jerks.
- Senator Jeff Flake takes his family on vacation
- Chalk art in Moscow
- First Presidency launches Google+ page. Have the Silver Fox in your Circles!
- Utah’ns talk funnay