Episode #190 – Poopwater (Neck Neck)
Geoff gets the flu, but Lionel Richie makes it better. Al eats food in Missouri.
Also, this stuff:
- Priesthood session to be broadcast and streamed
- What does this mean for Ordain Women protesters?
- Gay marriage “fight” changes tone in Hawaii
- Just because you heard it in Church, doesn’t make it true
- A missionary dies in Mexico
- Should we allow for civil ceremonies and a temple sealing without the year waiting period?
- Holy water is not holy. It is poopwater.
- The Undie Run gets moved to Conference weekend
- Some UTE players perform classy faux baptisms
- How to not be doctrinally deceived
- University of Virginia gets a Mormon studies chair
- BYU player suspended for drinking and thinking that Vegas is fun
- Former Miss Teen Nevada joins the Church, serves a mission. Al awaits her return.
- Salt Lake guy wanted to go on a rampage
- Some cool infographics