This week! Wildness!
Mostly an assorted news week, but as usual, Al gets Geoff into hot water with the former’s wife.
Mitch Mayne writes an article for the Huffington Post in which he discusses gay rights and Mormons’ ongoing softening to gays and lesbians.
Also, we have an idea for a much cooler format for the “Saints and Sinners” race.
The Liberty Jail Visitors Center turns 50. Nuts. We had a reporter on the scene.
For the rest, see below.
Click-it or ticket:
- Missionaries safe in Philippines
- LDS Church on Jeopardy! What is awesome?
- The Things We Say
- Sometimes Mormons Drive Me Crazy
- Mitch Mayne and gay rights. An Upward Spiral?
- Mormon Reformation and 95 Theses
- Atheists say Utah fears Mormons.
- Liberty Jail visitors center turns 50
- The Saratov Approach is wildly wild!
- NPR on sister missionaries
- Gilbert Temple dedication announced
- Meridian Idaho Temple location contested
- “Saints and Sinners” race for missionary fund
- The Church’s history with pornography
- President Packer’s “Little Factories” gets de-SEOed