Episode #200 – Paul Walker Homeless Mormon Bishop Caffeine Brave Naked Mormon Women (I Married Al’s Patronus)
Our 200th show! Where have four years gone? Thanks so much to all of you for sticking with us and helping This Week in Mormons grow as it has. With your help, we can keep going and bring more to the party.
Other than plenty of self-congratulating remarks, we have plenty of Mormon news to discuss this week.
David Musselman, a Mormon Bishop, dresses as a homeless man to see how his congregation reacts and to create a teaching moment. Good or weird entrapment?
Paul Walker dies. He was raised Mormon. We celebrate his classic acting. Time for everyone to watch She’s All That!
Some enterprising Provo folks start a caffeinated soda delivery business at BYU. Yup. This will last.
Brave Mormon women get nude to break boundaries and molds. Or is it just ugly porn? You decide!
Other news – Jabari Parking is rocking Duke, Mormons in India now number 11,000, an old PEW study resurrects on social media, and Owen Wilson makes a music video with BYU students!
Click for knowledge!
- Bishop dresses up as a homeless feller
- Remembering Paul Walker
- A three-year-old PEW study is big news
- Mormons in India
- Jabari Parker wants an education more than hanging out at the Creamery
- BYU student wins national award for LGBT suicide prevention
- Caffeine delivered right to you at BYU – because walking across the street to Sinclair is too much to ask
- Mormon women bare all (NSFW)
- Moroni sculptor dies