Old Testament Lesson 27: The Influence of Wicked and Righteous Leaders
Subscribe and Review, por favor!
1 Kings 12-14; Chronicles 17
- Rehoboam succeeds his father, Solomon
- What opportunity does Rehoboam have but squander?
- How does Jeroboam lead the northern tribes into rebellion?
- There are great lessons on leadership from both Rehoboam and Jeroboam. We break them down.
- Jehoshaphat, on the other hand, is a great leader and leads by example.
- Kurt from LeadingLDS is here. Make sure to listen to his podcast!
- Teacher’s manual
- Student manual