Thanks for being with us for the past 300 straight weeks!
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints encourages its membership to help refugees, but how? That’s where our own Dustin Homer comes in and helps us know what we can do abroad and in our own communities.
Geoff and Al appeared on the LeadingLDS podcast over the weekend to talk about leadership in the Church. Give it a listen.
Mormons are 50% more likely to accept homosexuality now than in 2007, but we’re basically the least in favor of women in the workplace and most in favor of religion guiding society.
Do you reconcile your political beliefs with Mormon beliefs or shape your religious beliefs to your political ones? We have a great discussion on this.
Other news: Ted Koppel loves Mormons; being single continues; the history of Charles Shulz and Mormonism; Mormon coins; Al’s future wife wins a car!
- Listen to us on LeadingLDS
- How to help refugees
- Mormons 50% more likely to accept homosexuality
- Being single is amazeballs!
- Provo prepares for the City Center Temple open house
- Montreal Temple open house
- Ted Koppel loves Mormons
- BYU students gets a car on Ellen
- LDS connections to Peanuts creator
- Mormon coins
- Political beliefs and Mormon beliefs
- Harry Reid shocked to learn he’s Mormon