Episode #343 – French Kissing Is Baroque
Geoff returns! Thanks for your well wishes during recovery. It’s good to be back.
Should we be OK with the idea of “cultural Mormons”? Obviously, we need to accept and love everyone, but beyond that, is this a thing? Do we just live and let live without expecting anything of anyone?
There’s a great piece in The Atlantic about navigating Mormonism as a black woman. It’s definitely worth your time and consideration.
Should a Mormon-owned business be comfortable asking the ward for help when understaffed or facing economic trouble or is that a bridge too far?
Great job, BYU! In celebration of the 19th straight year being named the most Stone Cold Sober university by Princeton Review, the Creamery is selling commemorative chocolate milk. Get yours today!
Other stuff is in the links below. Enjoy!
- Paraglider dies after crashing into Draper church building, and we laugh. We’re jerks.
- Trump’s campaign CEO once mocked Mitt Romney’s sons’ missionary service, per McKay Coppins
- Mormon Helping Hands gets busy in Louisiana
- Attending church by phone in rural Alaska
- Church announces 2017 schedule
- Old LDSBC building renamed for President Monson
- Missionaries gravely injured in Sierra Leone car accident
- Mormons in Italy safe after Italian quake
- Two more missionaries deported from Russia
- Reopening of Idaho Falls Temple significantly delayed
- Bishop tips for a funeral
- Being an essentialism bishop
- Should you get up early?